Last updated: Feb 2023
For us here in Panasoft protecting the personal data of our clients, employees or any individual who might access our website or use our products is a top priority.
Users are responsible for any third-party data they provide or share through the Services and confirm that they have the third-party's consent to provide such data to us.
Information we collect.
We may collect and combine information about you when you access or use the Services, including:
Contact Information: such as:
- Name, Surname
- E-mail address
- Address (street address, city, state, zip code)
- Phone number
- Travel Data (Air tickets – Hotel Accommodation)
How we use your information
We use information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services and other interactions we have with you. For example, we use the information collected to:
- Facilitate and improve the support experience of our applications.
- Provide and deliver applications and services, perform authentication, and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, customer experience surveys, and product or Services-related notices.
- Process and deliver promotions.
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer support.
- If you have indicated to us that you wish to receive notifications or promotional messages.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights and property and others.
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations.
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities.
How we may share information
We may share your Personal Information in the following situations:
- Third Party Services Providers. We may share data with service providers, vendors, contractors, or agents who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf, such as those that assist us with our business and internal operations like shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, gift cards, experiences, personalization, marketing, and advertising.
- Change in Business. We may share data in connection with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets.
- To Comply with Law. We may share data to facilitate legal process from lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement demands as permitted by law.
- With Your Consent. We may share data with third parties when we have your consent.
- With Advertising and Analytics Partners. See the section entitled “Advertising and Analytics” below.
We implement commercially reasonable security measures designed to protect your information. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are completely impenetrable.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which we collected it or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
EU Privacy Rights
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom, have certain statutory rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in relation to their personal data.
Data Subject Access Requests
Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request:
- a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- to correct the Personal Data we hold about you.
- to delete your Account or Personal Data.
- to object to processing of your Personal Data for certain purposes.
We will generally process requests within one month. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside. If your request is complicated or if you have made a large number of requests, it may take us longer. We will let you know if we need longer than one month to respond.
This policy has been approved by the undersigned and will be reviewed at least annually.
Legal bases for processing Personal Data
We may process your Personal Data under applicable data protection law on the following legal grounds:
- Contractual Necessity: we may process your Personal Data to enter into or perform a contract with you.
- Consent: where you have provided consent to process your Personal Data. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legitimate interest: we process your Personal Data to provide our Services to you such as to provide our online user experience, communicate with you, provide customer service, market, analyse and improve our business, and to protect our Services.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails and/or newsletters by contacting us as described under “Contact Us” below. We may still send you transactional messages, which include Services-related communications and responses to your questions.